St John the Baptist Albrighton

 

The Parish of Albrighton serves a mainly rural area and there is a close and longstanding relationship with the Parish of Leaton and a regular pattern of shared worship regularly takes place.There is eucharistic worship from CW1 on the first and third Sundays of each month.

The Parish Church of St John the Baptist was built in 1840 from local red sandstone.

 

Churchwardens:

David Jagger              01743 236517

Martin Davies              01939 291449